Rail Experience and Safety combined with Meticulous Reporting
Reduce Complex Management Systems, Hassle and Numerous Sub Contractors on site by using HTA's Multi-Skilled Rail Teams with a proven track record of over 25 years working for Network Rail alongside their sub consultants and contractors.
Working on Network Rail (NR) infrastructure is complex in nature. Requiring a comprehensive H&S Management System to ensure the works are carried out safely and to strict time constraints.
Employ HTA PTS Certified personnel
Multiple Experienced Teams
all trained with specialist access equipment
Rail Asset Work includes:
- Network Rail
HTA work directly with Network Rail, it's approved consultants & contractors
- RISQS & UKAS Accredited
Accredited for Core and Sentinel Modules & Concrete Condition Testing
- Scour Investigations
Coring & Underwater Investigations plus 3D Land & Engineering Surveys
- Asset Investigations
Determining Construction Details and Material Strength
- Asset Inspections
Principal Inspection of all Rail Assets
- Asset Condition Testing
Determining Condition / Corrosive Condition of various Elements / Materials
- Access Supply - PASMA / IPAF / DEFRA
Complete Access solutions (inc water) using Fully Accredited Personnel
- Rope Access - IRATA
Trained & Experienced Engineering Staff for Rope Investigations & Inspections
- HAC Investigations
Identification & Strength Determination of High Alumina Cement Concrete
An example of Rail Contracts HTA have undertaken
- M25 Lyne Rail Bridge - PTSI / Cable Stay Testing & Inspection / Concrete Testing / P.I.
- 1000+ Scour Investigations - Coring to determine Foundation Depths
- Network Rail adopted PTSI - Bridge Testing via the HTA Innovative Approach inc. GPR & Tomography
- Docklands Light Railway - Canopy Corrosion / Weld Inspections
- East London Line inc Brunel Tunnel - Asset Inspections & Investigations
- Tay Bridge - Coring Investigations & Inspections on Supports
- Network Rail OPSAP2 - Supply of Access & Inspectors to 50+ Footbridge Structures
- Norwich Station - Roof Inspections
- Testing to 50+ Scottish Assets - Identification and Investigations of HAC Concrete
HTA carrying out canopy inspections on the DLR
To determine the Arch Thickness plus acquire Dust Samples
Watch more videos of the HTA crew at work by clicking here
Take advantage of our vast Rail Experience
Use our Open Door policy and give us a call!
Even if you do not end up using HTA we are happy to advise on the best course of action for the outcome you wish to achieve.
It is impossible for one company to carry out every project, however we can share our expertise far and wide.